Senior Linux Administrator
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth we are looking for Senior Linux Administrator
In this role you will install and maintain middle-ware software connecting operating systems, applications, or other software components in a distributed computing environment across multiple National General data-centers.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, patch, and upgrade middle-ware software
- Monitor usage and change configurations to improve capacity or performance
- Document the installation process and note configurations, modifications, and upgrades made
- Analyze business and user requirements to design and deliver appropriate technical solutions
- Work closely with internal teams such as Development, Network, DBAs, and Storage
- Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux Servers Operating System operation, and troubleshooting in an Enterprise environment. Includes application, web, content management and FTP servers – Essential
- Working knowledge of middle-ware application installation, operation, and troubleshooting. Specifically Oracle Web-logic, Apache, Apache Tomcat, & Rabbit MQ – Advantage
- Handles basic issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff – Advantage
- Prior experience working with middleware applications – Advantage
- Active Directory, DNS, IIS and PowerShell knowledge – Advantage
- VMware ESXi, Citrix XenApp and SQL Database familiarity – Advantage
- Understanding PCI or similar regulatory requirements – Advantage